👉 Wrar And 7zip
👉 7Zip Info
- Packing / unpacking: 7z, XZ, BZIP2, GZIP, TAR, ZIP and WIM
- Unpacking only: AR, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DMG, EXT, FAT, GPT, HFS, IHEX, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, QCOW2, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, UEFI, VDI, VHD, VMDK, WIM, XAR and Z.
- For ZIP and GZIP formats, 7-Zip provides a compression ratio that is 2-10 % better than the ratio provided by PKZip and WinZip
- Strong AES-256 encryption in 7z and ZIP formats
- Self-extracting capability for 7z format
- Integration with Windows Shell
- Powerful File Manager
- Powerful command line version
- Plugin for FAR Manager
- Localizations for 87 languages
7-Zip works in Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2016 / 2012 / 2008 / 2003 / 2000 / NT.
👉 WinZip Info
- In today’s world where we inexplicably expect everything software-related to be free, WinZip boldly stands in the face of our expectations by charging £25.95 after the trial period. But maybe that’s because it does a better job than its rivals, justifying its audacious price tag? Let’s see.
- WinZip has an option to compress files into the .zipx format where it claims to have a higher compression rate than .zip and the rest of the competition. To do this, select and right-click the files you want to compress, then click to “WinZip -> Add to Zip” the files. When WinZip opens, select “.Zipx” under “Compression Type” then start unzipping.